SUNDAY MORNINGS, 9amOutdoor Service and Online
A Message from the Elders
As the Elders have continued to monitor the current situation with COVID-19 restrictions they have updated our Sunday protocols.
Currently, we are no longer taking temperatures at the entrance and masks will be optional for you and your family. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer throughout the lobby as well as socially distanced seating in the auditorium. We will be continuing our cleaning procedures throughout the building each week to create the safest atmosphere possible for our church family. There will be one service at 10:00am inside the building. The service will be 90 minutes long and the Bridgeway Kids Ministry is back in business for all ages!
General Reminders …
- If you have a fever, are feeling sick in any way, have recently been tested for COVID (without results or a positive result) or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID, please stay home and join us for service online.
Entering the building …
- We will be doing a thorough and deep clean of the building prior to each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available when entering the building.
- If you are visiting for the first time or are new to Bridgeway we will have a Connections Desk located in the lobby.
Inside the building …
- We will have a maximum capacity of 420 seats.
- Social distancing guidelines (6ft minimum) are still in effect.
- Masks are no longer required but welcomed. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Once you pick seats please stay in those same seats for the entire service - do not move around to different seating.
After Service …
- Please visit with people outside in the fresh air not in the sanctuary.
All church meetings and gatherings through the month of March have been canceled. Sunday AM services will be online only at 10am, March 22, 29.Please see full details below.
The Malachi men’s event (scheduled for 3/27-28) will be postponed, with a new date announced at a later time. Home Training on March 24th has been canceled. Sunday mornings services for the next two weeks (3/22 & 3/29) will be online only; Evening Services during these dates have been canceled. Additionally, all regularly scheduled weekly gatherings have been canceled through the end of March.
Next Sunday (3/22) Chad Norris and Michael Thornton will start a new series on the book of Jude, A Strategy for Unity in the Local Church. Please join us online at bridgewaychurch.org at 10:00 AM.
As we move forward over the coming weeks, please stay connected through Bridgeway Social Media and Website. If anyone has any questions, or needs assistance, contact TJ Linardi at [email protected]