SUNDAY MORNINGS, 9amOutdoor Service and Online
NEW BRIDGEWAY WORSHIP SONG!Reformation Tide feat. Jessie Flowers out 6/27 on iTunes and Spotify
It's time to get back together...INSIDE!
Starting Sunday, July 26 we will be moving our Sunday morning service to 10:00am inside the building. The service will be 90 minutes and we will not have children’s ministry. While we are excited to be able to come inside to avoid the heat, this will require all of us to follow additional guidelines in order to, as best as possible, ensure a safe indoor gathering. We will have extra staff and our host team outside and in the building to help our family be able to worship together with all these additional guidelines in place.
General Reminders …
- If you have a fever, are feeling sick in any way, have recently been tested for COVID (without results or a positive result) or have been in contact with anyone who has COVID, please stay home and join us for service online.
- Please plan to arrive early to allow time for our new entry process.
- Please bring your own drinks (coffee, water, etc). Water fountains will not be available and coffee will not be served.
Before you enter the building …
- We will be doing a thorough and deep clean of the building prior to each service.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 and above will not be admitted and asked to contact their doctor as soon as possible.
- All will use hand sanitizer on their hands before entering the building.
- If you are visiting for the first time or are new to Bridgeway we will have a Connections Desk located outside under the awning.
- There will be a new flow of traffic inside the sanctuary. Everyone will enter through the center doors and exit through the side doors.
Inside the building …
- We will have a maximum capacity of 420 seats.
- Social distancing guidelines (6ft minimum) are still in effect.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask, but you can take them off at your seat. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Bathrooms will continue to be available at half capacity.
- Once you pick seats please stay in those same seats for the entire service - do not move around to different seating.
After Service …
- Please visit with people outside in the fresh air not in the sanctuary.
24/7 WORSHIP AND PRAYERBuilding day and night prayer in your home one hour at a time
All church meetings and gatherings through the month of March have been canceled. Sunday AM services will be online only at 10am, March 22, 29.Please see full details below.
The Malachi men’s event (scheduled for 3/27-28) will be postponed, with a new date announced at a later time. Home Training on March 24th has been canceled. Sunday mornings services for the next two weeks (3/22 & 3/29) will be online only; Evening Services during these dates have been canceled. Additionally, all regularly scheduled weekly gatherings have been canceled through the end of March.
Next Sunday (3/22) Chad Norris and Michael Thornton will start a new series on the book of Jude, A Strategy for Unity in the Local Church. Please join us online at bridgewaychurch.org at 10:00 AM.
As we move forward over the coming weeks, please stay connected through Bridgeway Social Media and Website. If anyone has any questions, or needs assistance, contact TJ Linardi at [email protected]